LOST HALO

Change is  soothing until and unless it haunts peace..everyday in school was exciting for me not because I had a very good teacher to guide ...it was just because I had jovial sets of friends with whom I felt easy and comfortable more than in any lecture...  when I have stepped into college and so are they ..and when those cute little moments flash through my mind I deliberately push them out...may be because I am a girl so stubborn to think that matters that are "OK" for many seem so awkward to me..analysing all of them I still feel that  the word "maturity "  is not right the way my  so called  "grown up" school friends  have defined.. when they were crowned with a teen title and gradually "adult " they might have thought attaining things that are far off reach equals to reaching the pinnacle of success..I heard them using words that were unknown to many of us like "stuff","weed"..and so on..guys who still yesterday discussed about cute little school gossips were  no more  in my circle..they had murmurings and always gave a name of "boys talk" for what they need to convey...

Alcohol and cigarettes were not a new word for me as we all  were well aware and were in a beautiful stage of teen life where one gained the potential to segregate good from bad...

I never tried to give too much thought to these things until I saw my benchmates not so normal and usual the way they were in the schooldays. .It isn't so easy for someone like me to accept that among that spoiled , addicted , dangerous circles of boys I had familiar faces and they were more than dear to me..that's when I realised "drugs , it's reach, and effects are no more just an essay writing topic..its always near me, a call away and I had titled it's users as besties in my contact lists..be it guys or gals use of drugs are no more a strange thing in their lives..

And now when I am in a course that have made me inquisitive and educated about the revolving issues around the world..I quite well understand the terms that my friends used..and to the end of any issue discussed ,my college teachers conclude by highlighting that "if educated youth come together ,any complex issues can be resolved as young minds are creative, fresh , proactive and reactive "..and the other side my so called "educated friends justify about the use of drugs , they are here trying to convince me that drugs would boost your creativity!! Whoever or from wherever they have learnt this theory of drugs ..is a mystery ...! Someone who needs a set of mentally dispositioned youth might have coined it..because that theory is quite negatively  convincing and has flashed among the aspiring youth..Their world has been confined to the filmy styles , they have gone fantasising about their lives ..

By the time when the country needs them they have paved their drastic disaster..when the country needs their service they have gone out of minds..I want my friends with me to repair the country in its functioning. ..I need them afresh and normal..whether a wish or a dream I guess this note would reach them in the right form so that they never lose their halo..

Comments

  1. ഇംഗ്ലീഷില്‍ കമന്റിടാനും സംസാരിക്കാനും അത്ര ധൈര്യം പോരാത്തോണ്ട് ♥♥♥ ഇടുന്നു...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right