A SIMPLE NOTE ON CIVIC SENSE.



Treading on the streets of my place there is a lot to watch...And I can beautifully elaborate the beauty that India is known and claims to have...Nature has by itself crowned these places with her beauty...I could see my neighbour’s garden so adoring and amorous...I admired the nearby villas for its scenic beauty that allures people towards it...

 But what very lately I understood is that the sense one applies to his individual beautifying and the attitude that one shows towards his or her compounds is different when it comes to things as a whole...

My gardens are clean not the public roads..Why??Why because it’s my “garden” and the road is everyone’s...that’s where it fails to make people understand that as a dustbin at your home is to dump wastes while the one on the public place too is for the same...we close the water pipe tight at home...Because when water just flows out of the tanks, we are charged for it..But on the public places we are alright even with wasting water...why??Why because it’s a Public place and not just my place....

We often want to fly abroad after studies...So that we get fine job with best salary and the often forgotten thing is our easy and happy go lucky attitude towards public arenas would never be allowed in there...It’s in fact chargeable offence if we dirty streets abroad...so we are decent and obedient Indians abroad..Not here...in India people do lack this civic sense it’s  everyone’s place and can be littered...never remembering that  I am a part of that everyone...the day that point of civic sense is understood it would become everyone’s India ..My India...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right