21st January 2019

Hi❤
Isn't it disheartening  to see that even being a society having large amount of people struggling with their mental afflictions ,we still haven't  recognised how complicated the subject is.  I was asked to ignore negativity and focus on the positive side of my illness,to not make a big deal out of the mental pressure. Well, its all done with the best of benevolence in them.
But in the real world of experiencing this...
I am no way planning to romanticise my MDR TB drug induced mental imbalance. That's why I asked for a therapist. I insisted to discuss whats going on in my head. I wouldn't hide to discuss the dangers and pain tb causes just to make things look good. we can only initiate discourse on this by passing the mic to the people with original experiences.
Also at times someone's made up tips to overcome depression not substantiated by any scientific approach might draw attention and lead a huge amount of ppl to not give clinical attention to their issues. If not patient centric in this sphere, we will lose many, we will only manage to survive, exist but not live.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right