Like this one.



There is this guy who urges me to write about him day and night
He thinks I love to write and I am never tired of it
Coz he knows why I write and why I don't
He cannot accurately pick the genre, as there is none
I just swiped away his text msg notification
It said 'please write something for me'
I want to tell him, I do not write
I keep reminders to write, like this one
And you mistake it for a poem
Last day I had long walks with him in his dream he said
So that's worth a poem he thinks
Now I am conscious to write about this guy
Coz he thinks I have beautiful things to write
I want to tell him I only write reminders these days
I forget about it and it becomes a poem, such a shame
These days it's hard to even set reminders and
Now I have paused opening his chat log
I am afraid to tell him I do not write poems
I want to tell him I write reminders these days
Like this one.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right