Sit down with me.



I often get allured by the weather, caught in the moment and the least of my concern is copying their beauty into words
I know once I do that, the moment"s something else, it's taken frm me forever
I want me to long for nature, not enough any day.
 I often close my eyes tight to think
I push myself to think new words and imageries
that may likely term my use of words poetic
I look at the flowers, the trees, the scenes around
To draw their essence right into words.
They should be older than words, coz I can never describe things around with mere words.
Well I could put  In words things as old as me may be
Like my emotions, things in my head, it's only 23 like me
Peolpe like that. They tell you if you cud explain wats going on with you,  they can help.
So I decided to put my 23yr old experiences into  short essays  and explained it to them
And they understood.
They said, we are all struggling, I wasn't pleased much with that answer, coz if they did, they wud have remedies to it.
They said many have had stories the same way, but I ask; then why a delay in solutions.
Coz they didn't have any. Or they didn't sit down for any solutions.
Instead they pretended like friends. I have no idea wat that means.
Unless you sit down with me for solutions, do not call me your friend.
sit down with me.

Comments

  1. In my case I am afraid. I am afraid that I ain't half as strong as you. I am Afraid I will end up the same way you wrote. I am afraid I don't have a solution. I am Afraid. Stay strong Comrade. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right