A TODDLER IN ART !....


#design and graphics
#design tool







*******These are the images of my very first attempt of creating a virtual set in 3ds Max...(referred from existing set photographs)

Though drawing, software handling and non linear editing are three different spheres..I have stuck these three together now...and that was quite a far fetched dream for me..I am a person who was interested in non linear editing only, when it comes to matters other than writing....


The only doodling works I attempted was behind the notebooks of mine and that too during maths classes when I was in school...a sad emoticon with springs and blurbs popped out of a head(my head obviously) was the only picture I preferred during mathematics classes..The more arithmetical and algebraic calculations.... hence proved the more mad my doodling goes...so that's my school art works...the perfect drawing of an amoeba, the imperfect' shuppandi' drawings(a cartoon character which I found easy to drawn from a malayalam kids magazine)...etc..is my art background..and anything about art is just like music for me...love to listen but wont dare to try singing...!


But journalism is my <3 ....
this love took me to opt for the same course and all I wanted was book,pen and just peace of mind ..to scribble...I was mistaken as in to assume that journalism is all about writing...and then got my syllabus where design n graphics ,design basics,design tools...design ,design and design too were imprinted....surprisingly surprised!!!But now being a trainee journalist..I know how important the principles and elements of art ,designs and implementation of the same lies and so have become a hardcore fan of 3ds Max,corel draw,Indesign,Adobe photoshop and so on...I panicked at first...but may be because editing was quite an interesting genre for me from class 6...editing; family videos in Cyberlink Powedirector,Movie maker,Wondershare.Filmora and other basic softwares...now when I get chances to get well versed with Adobe Premier Pro,Sony Vegas, and other professional softwares..guess I have become a toddler in art...haven't started with any sketching work though..may be.... one day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PENNING HONOUR......

CYCLING; THE NOVEL FAD

How Unbelievable got it right